The AgTech Investing Conference is where CEA professionals meet to exchange ideas and best practices to advance commercial scale vegetable production in North America.
Dissect critical steps at each investment level, build your CEA Investor Blueprint and leave the conference with the tools, network and confidence to move forward as an active investor in the North American CEA industry.
We’ve created a “top 5” list of why you should attend the AgTech Investing Conference October 21-23, in Wooster, OH:
- Education: Gain the knowledge you need to succeed in Controlled Environment Agriculture. Whether -you’re new to the industry or are actively seeking to expand your investment portfolios, learn what’s driving the market, revenue implications for the grower, the marketer, the retailer, and the consumer and the ROI of a CEA commercial growing facility.
- Trends: New Technologies. The California Drought. Climate Change. Growing Customer Preferences. See how all these factors are shaping the industry, and what’s to come.
- Experts: We’ve assembled some of the world’s top CEA, logistics, retail and distribution experts. Hear their stories, advice and expertise all in one room.
- Network: In this intimate, no-pressure atmosphere, you’re guaranteed to make new connections! The conference is designed to get to know others in the field through group discussions, networking sessions and tours.
- Hands-on: Jump right in and learn first-hand. Get inside current (hydroponics) and emerging (aeroponics) technologies growing systems. Tour a state-of-the-art CEA greenhouse to explore structural design concepts, environmental control systems, nutrient delivery systems, and harvesting techniques. Meet experts in greenhouse engineering, lighting and climate control, and greenhouse management/operations experience.
Who Should Attend?
Investors interested in diversifying their portfolios in cleantech, environmental, clean energy, and renewable energy, food sustainability.